When you use the Service, you may provide us with information about you. This may include your name and contact information, financial information to make or receive payment for services obtained through the Chumbok platform.
Personal Information: In the course of using the Service , we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, your address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, Bkash/Nagad/ Rocket number or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your NID or passport or photo or billing statement.
- General Audience Service: The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information collected through the Service to provide and improve the Service, process your requests & prevent fraud.
WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, address your inquiries & to process your registration.
For Our Legitimate Interests. In many cases, we handle Personal Information on the grounds that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities, such as the following, in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
- Providing our Site and Service.
- Analyzing and improving our business.
- Communications, including marketing and responding to your inquiries about our services.
- Managing legal issues.
To Comply with Legal Obligations. We need to use and disclose Personal Information in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
We take a number of steps to protect your data, but no security is guaranteed.
Chumbok takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about Chumbok Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, Chumbok cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY